What is ‘Green’?
The term ‘sustainable housing’ refers to structures that are designed and operated to minimize adverse ecological impacts. Buildings can achieve sustainability by reducing their exploitation of natural resources. This is important considering that nearly 20% of the U.S.’s carbon emissions come from the residential sector. With this in mind, investors analyze sustainable consumer trends and use this information make profitable decisions within the real estate sector.
Greenhem Inc. has done the same by choosing to focus its consulting services specifically on sustainable building, thereby promoting this market sector. Furthermore, Green Technology is showing promising potential and delivering significant returns in an era of rising environmental consciousness.
Greenhem Inc. provides full-scale consultation services in the planning and construction phases of single-family homes.
We assist clients in making the right choice of sustainable materials and creating sustainable planning strategies.
Greenhem Inc. helps clients with the marketing and sales of sustainable buildings in different sectors.
Greenhem Inc. provides a full-service portfolio for all residential contractors and builders.
Real Estate Companies
Greenhem Inc. offers a holistic consulting package for all real estate professionals and developers.
Greenhem Inc. helps home owners to improve their homes with sustainable construction.
Greenhem Inc. provides full-scale consultation services in the planning and construction phases of single-family homes. We assist clients in making the right choice of sustainable materials and creating sustainable planning strategies while also helping with the marketing and sales of sustainable buildings in different sectors. The consulting services include recommendations for contractors and suppliers.
→ Our consulting services help clients identify all construction activities,
design the construction schedule, and structure the building team.
- Greenhem Inc. will create a project initiation document that outlines the human resources, materials, and budget for the project.
- Next, the Company will create a draft of the initial plan. The specific resources listed in the previous step will be used to inform a broader strategy that will guide how the project is executed.
- Our supply chain consulting will provide clients with a resilient supply chain that responds to their complex demands and is differentially enabled. The evaluation and assessment process will determine the success of the project delivery, the success of the completed development, the potential for further improvement, and the lessons that can be learned for future projects.
- Greenhem Inc. will also offer coaching packages for real estate companies or large projects, including corresponding training for professionals in the field.
- Coaching on sustainability reporting and on evaluations for commercial providers.
- Consulting services on construction planning and on supply for all customer groups.
Greenhem Inc. will help clients set objectives and identify the scope of a project. The Company will also help clients improve resource allocation by increasing the efficiency of the procurement process and equipment management. We will execute key operations through effective coordination, monitor the entire process, build strong communication channels to either avoid or resolve project conflicts, and conduct other activities effectively to ensure the overall success of the project.
Greenhem Inc. has extensive experience in planning and managing environmentally friendly construction projects.
Additionally, Greenhem Inc. guides the process of environmentally friendly construction step by step. Our service includes:
- Analysis and definition of desires and needs
- Identification of potential construction partners and selection of the most suitable one.
- Assistance in choosing the right materials
- Overview of the available materials
- Development of a comprehensive construction schedule
- Negotiation of the contract structures
- Collaboration with architects, engineers, and legal advisors on the detailed agreements for each trade.
- Development of an efficient construction schedule
- Importation of the agreed ‘green’ building materials.
- Advising customers and construction partners on the application and implementation of the construction project
In addition, the Greenhem team will engage in all other aspects of the proposed strategy to optimize the project accordingly.
Greenhem Inc. has consistently been one of the market leader in green housing development.
As such, we can guide our clients in all sectors on how best to advertise and market the concept and realization of green building.
Here are just some of the advantages:
- Healthy living environment
- Demonstrably high living comfort
- Low CO2 footprint or climate neutrality
- Low additional costs
- High level of comfort and convenience
- Enhanced sense of security for residents
- High recyclability of the building
Using all modern marketing channels, Greenhem Inc. will provide the necessary guidance to significantly increase our clients’ bottom lines.
Indoor air quality (IAQ) is a critical aspect of the green building movement, as it directly impacts the health, comfort, and productivity of building occupants. In this blog post, we will explore the importance of IAQ within the context of sustainable...
In recent years, the concept of green building has gained significant attention and popularity within the construction and architecture industries. Green building, also known as sustainable or eco-friendly construction, prioritizes energy efficiency, water...
Technology is changing the green building industry by making it easier for architects, builders, and homeowners to design and construct energy-efficient homes. In addition, new software tools are making it easier for homebuilders to assess and improve energy...